Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 36

Thread: Who is your favorite American Girl Doll?

  1. #21
    Inactive Member greenehorn's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 26th, 2005
    Posts
    114
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I was just thinking that of my 3 dolls, my favorite right now is AGT 21. I just love her hair and eyes! She's very fun to play with. I really wish they would make a brunette version of her. [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

    Notice I said right now, because on any given day my favorite can change! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  2. #22
    Inactive Member dolllover's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2004
    Posts
    2,583
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by PrincessRuthie(Laura):
    HEY! Some people just happen to wear glasses! THAT'S why a lot of people have Molly! I never got why some people refused to keep Molly's glasses on her.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I agree with you. My Molly doesn't wear her glasses because they don't fit her (I took them off for about a month and when I went to put them on it was like they had shrinked!)
    Edit: I like all of the dolls, but my top three favorites are Molly, Felicity, and Kirsten.

    <font color="#051E50" size="1">[ January 25, 2006 04:50 PM: Message edited by: AGfanatic ]</font>

  3. #23
    Inactive Member kymmy3's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2003
    Posts
    323
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    KIRSTEN. I fell in love with her when I read her stories and melted when I saw in person at AGPC. She is just the sweetest girl.

    Can't wait to get her.

    Josie - would be my 2nd favorite.

  4. #24
    Inactive Member amyjoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2004
    Posts
    1,029
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Nellie, love her hair color and length and love her freckles!!!! [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

  5. #25
    Inactive Member DollyMomma's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 31st, 2005
    Posts
    71
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I like them all. don't really have a favorite, [yet] I only have two, Josefina and one that I named Penny. they were both given to me by my daughter. I have loved them from pictures probably since they were first created. It's only rescently that I actually own one. We'll see what developes. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  6. #26
    HB Forum Owner tomgirl571's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2005
    Posts
    65
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Felicity is my favorite. She was my very first doll, and I still remember the first time my mom showed me my first AG catalog and I saw her [img]smile.gif[/img]
    I love her time period, her books, her clothing..
    And I love my doll, even though she's got a HUGE bald spot [img]smile.gif[/img] My mother has asked if I wanted a replacement head a million times, but I couldn't do that to my girl! And she's very old and her limbs are all wobbly, so it's so nice to hold her.
    After Felicity, I can't chose a favorite.. I love them all.

  7. #27
    Ashley1972
    Guest Ashley1972's Avatar

    Post

    I don't know why people prefer Molly without her glasses. I can't keep them off her very long because I think she looks so much better with them. I think they make her sparkle. Samantha was my very first favorite doll. Right now I like something about all of my dolls and dolls that I don't yet have so I really have no favorite.

  8. #28
    Inactive Member agcollector293110's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 28th, 2005
    Posts
    301
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I <3 them all and think they are all unique in their own way. I do tend to prefer historicals than LEs and girls of today. If I had to narrow it down my top ones would be Felicity, Samantha, Kaya, and Josefina.

  9. #29
    Felicity_Fan85
    Guest Felicity_Fan85's Avatar

    Post

    My favorite is Felicity, but I love them all

  10. #30
    prasnlrd
    Guest prasnlrd's Avatar

    Wink

    ADDY and ADDY and ADDY!!!!!!

    ...uh...is there any doubt who it is....<font color="red">...mwahahahahahaaaa....</font>

    [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img]

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •